The St Edward's Parents' Association meets every 1st Monday of the month in the Primary Staffroom at 7.30pm.
St Edward's Primary School
All parents of St Edward's are members of the St Edward's Parents' Association and are encouraged to support various fundraising and social activities throughout the year. The monies raised support the educational, social and recreational needs of all our children.
In 2018, the Executive of the St Edward's Parents' Association will be seeking the help of parents to willingly assist with any of the following activities:
- Help with cooking on the Barbeque at various events throughout the year
- Serving in the canteen at various School Sporting Carnivals
- Granting sponsorship/prizes for the School Ball and Annual Golf Day
- Seeking raffle prizes and selling tickets
- Assisting members of the Association with their activities
- Encouraging parents to join in and help whenever and wherever possible